- Height: 20cm
- Width: 10cm
- Depth: 16cm
HERE ARE THE TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
- Electric drill
- 12mm (brick) or 7mm (timber) drill bit
- Socket set (10mm bit)
HOW IT’S DONE
- Download the bracket template here.
- Use the template to mark where to drill – note that the three screws and washers are for the top three holes and the two stabilising pins are for the bottom two holes at the back of the bracket.
- Brick: using the template, drill five holes with a 12mm bit, 60mm deep, then hammer in the five plugs. Push the two stabilising pins into the bottom two plugs, halfway, then slide the bracket onto the pins. Tighten it in place using the three screws and washers. It’s crucial these pins are used as they carry the weight of the reel itself.
- Timber: using the template, drill five holes with a 7mm bit, 60mm deep. Put the two stabilising pins halfway into the holes, then attach the bracket using the three screws and washers – no plugs needed.